1. The Escape
a. Off work early Friday. Headed to San Antonio with Amy (roomie)!
2. The Food
a. Dinner @ Lion & Rose with Amy and 9 guys (pretty solid ratio)
3. The Party in the USA
a. Party hardy @ the Cross-Eyed Seagull in Stone Oak
i. Watched Tom play pool with Tara (pronounced Tah-rah) aptly nicknamed “Hair Academy”
1. Try to guess where Tara went to school
ii. Swiped some guy’s super sweet orange sweatband
1. Huge mistake for several reasons
a. I hid it in my pants and forgot it was there
b. Searched in the bathroom and couldn’t find it
c. He was LIVIIIIIIID and called me nasty names
2. Found it in the back of Babbit’s truck the next day smelling faintly of tobacco, sweat, alcohol, poor decisions, Head & Shoulders, and pool hall
a. My hair concurrently smelled similar the next morning
iii. Left @ Last Call and tucked in for the night @ the AP
4. The Wake-Up
a. Trying to get 7 very hungover people up and running the next morning is not easy
b. Everyone rallied and we headed to Shipley’s Do-Nuts for breakfast
5. The Shore
a. Back to Megan & Brynn’s house in Converse for two back-to-back episodes of Jersey Shore
b. Gym, Tan, Laundry
6. The Safari
a. I took it upon myself to be Saturday’s activities planner and convinced our 3-car caravan to head to the biggest drive-through safari in Texas
b. IT WAS INCREDIBLE
c. I hugged zebras…a life dream of mine (see Facebook Album “Where the Wild Things Are”)
7. The Return
a. Ames and I hit the road a little after 7 p.m. back to Del Ghetto for TV with Stef
8. The Wake-Up II
a. Ames and I forsook church (heathens) for a trip to Wal-Mart
9. The Lake
a. Ames & I picked up Shadow and Sadie my Lady for a trip to the lake
b. The dogs LOVED IT
c. I did not love picking cactus prickles out of their feet
d. Did a little off-roading in the 4Runner – LOVED
e. Did not love the dogs sliming the back of my car
10. The Maid
a. Cleaned my room and did laundry like a well-oiled machine. My mother wouldn’t believe such cleanliness could come from her spawn
11. The Globes
a. Ames and I stole the idea of Miss Georgia Peach and had a Golden Globes party for the ladies of Del Ghetto. Peach, Rachel, Ames, myself and Stef were in attendance and had a blast.
b. FOOD – there was a lot of it…and it was good
12. The Win
a. THE COLTS BEAT THE RAVENS!!!
b. Superbowl here we come!!!
13. The End
No comments:
Post a Comment