February 24, 2011

Take Notice

Shame on me for thinking no one would notice my top secret return to Northwest is Best. Received a "Welcome back to the blogosphere. Now actually write something" from a friend today...so I will.
Funny enough, last time I wrote I:

A) Posted a picture of the dog I'm still pining for. Despite feverish and unrelenting requests over the past 9+ months, my family, sweeties, friends and anonymous admirers have failed to give me the dog of my dreams. This obsession is reaching epic proportions and I refuse to use my tax return to buy one for myself. I mean, that's just like buying yourself a diamond ring...girl's just don't do that. Looks too doggie desperate.

B) Was pining for the NW after living in Texas for nearly a year. Now the turns have tabled (Dwight Schrute anyone?) and I've been back in the city of green for 8+ months and get whiplash every time I hear mention of the Lone Star State

Life right now is a tasty blend of circus, shit show and soap opera so naturally there's a lot going on in my head and some sharing may be in order. Until then...buy me a French bulldog?

1 comment:

  1. totally NOTICED..but I too was saddened by the lack of text..glad you're back to the blogging world. can't wait to see what you have broiling :)

    ReplyDelete