Something about this week has me ready for a break. I can’t put my finger on it though – I got an unprecedented 8 hours of sleep TWICE this week, watched next-to-no TV and got lotsa exercise. I’ve had freaky recurring dreams about my high school sweetheart, mentally ingested copious amounts of new Chris Brown music and found myself missing Texas and my grandpa more than usual. Point being: I’m tired and more than ready for a well-deserved weekend. It all kicks off tonight at the Allen Stone concert @ Neumos in Cap Hill. I can’t wait to see some of my favorite ladies and have an excuse to wear my new $11 Target clearance find (that is a little too short for the office). Then there will be time well-spent with my Texas roomie who’s BACK from freedom fighting in the Middle East! We’re thinking Mariner’s, hiking, shopping and more. Hope you find yourself sucking the marrow out of your weekend. Until Monday, enjoy some of this week’s internet eye candy.
washington wunderkind allen stone. tonight @ neumos. via

accurate, no? via
have i mentioned i'm dying for summer? via
and my florence welch crush continues via
home of the free. i LOVE the stars & stripes in any form via
we should all drive with these in our windshields via



I love the images in this post but I hope you stop having the recurring dreams, they dont sound nice.
ReplyDeleteStephanie May
xxx