The sweet sounds of a weekend are calling my name...what's that? A vacation? Oh yeah, I'm going to Colorado for two whole weeks. Bittersweet trip but it beats warming a cube for 40 hours a week. Somehow I stumbled upon Silhouette Masterpiece Theater this week and it blew my mind. Few things make me truly laugh out loud (I refuse to type that blasted acronym) but this was one of them. You've got to visit the site to see the entire collection. It's awesome. Below are some of my faves.
If you have time to burn, swing by Jay-Z's newest endeavor, Life & Times. I don't really know how to categorize this site. According to Jay (aka Sean Carter) it's all about "making the ordinary extraordinary" and covers virtually any dinner topic you'd ever need to have in your social arsenal. It's got music, technology, history, imagery, Q&A's and so much more. Want a portrait of the decay of America in Gary, Indiana? Check. A reality check on the car culture of Queens? This delightful time suck has it all. It's like taking a deliciously eclectic trip down the rabbit hole of Jay-Z's mind.
Have a great weekend friends, whether running Boston (GO QUINN!) or fighting freedom in Kyrgyzstan (heyyyyyy Rem). See you next week.





Thanks for the shout-out darling! Let's get together while you're here. After Monday, I'll be in town for almost two weeks so let's put something on the calendar! Safe travels.
ReplyDelete