September 13, 2011
Better With The Lights Off
News flash: I've been TOTES jammin to this song all dayyyyy. It's infecting my Tuesday in the best way possibly and I have to share...because it's just RUDE not to. You might recognize the New Boyz as the original jerkin crew duo whose 2009 hit "You're a Jerk" went viral. Best part of the song? Duh. Chris Brown. His music keeps getting better and better (minus the fact that he's addicted to Auto Tune, but that's a whole other post). Blows my mind a little that both Ben J and Legacy were born in 1991. Duuuuuude. In 1991 I was weaning off the sippy cup and watching Family Matters on Friday nights but look who's the fool now - I'm a 20-something Account Manager and they're spending bread and turning heads. If you're diggin this ear snack, leave your e-mail in the comment section below and I'll send it to you as a little pre-hump day treat.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
girl you know it. widstc@spu.edu
ReplyDelete