Aside from nursing school, the singular speck on my horizon is an upcoming ten day vacation. TEN glorious days. I'm spending part of it romping around Seattle with the Great Forrest Underwood (who's going to Sasquatch, duh); part in my hometown where I regularly ride a rusty beach cruiser to grandma's house, eat all the junk I want and pass out in a backyard bikini every afternoon; and the final half in California on an anniversary trip with the boyf.
![]() |
| Courtesy of my tumblr |
Highlights of said trip to include visiting The Mouse and staying a night in the Beverly Hilton (where Whitney DIED). I dug up my old Disneyland autograph book from my last visit in 1999 AND my white leather fanny pack, both of which will accompany me to the Happiest Place on Earth whether the man likes it or not. At the Beverly Hilton I'm obviously going to let Whitney's presence guide me to the room of her death where I will soak up her greatness and then channel it into a profitable singing career. I will also do my best to nonchalantly take pics of all celeb sightings. My paparazzi chops have been honed taking pictures of oddball hobos on the King County Bus each day and since famous people pay about as much attention to me as a transient bag lady, we shouldn't have a problem.
![]() |
| Unreal, right? She literally has more belongings than me. |


I can't get into Breaking Bad. I want to like it so bad but I don't. Friday Night Lights on the other hand is our new go to show after we kiss our wild munchkins goodnight. I'm glad you're back and blogging. Keep it up sister. I like to hear what you have to say!
ReplyDelete