I was expecting to lay by the pool during each 85* day, go to a bitchin Eric Church concert, be a tourist, the works. Instead my bikinis collected dust, I cooked like an Iron Chef for 3 hungry boys and a dog and spent about 8+ hours in a car and 18 on a plane back and forth. Not complaining though - I had a blast and fell in love with another po-dunk Southern town (how does this keep happening to me?)
I used to be realllllly good at taking pictures while adventuring but now I seem to having way too much fun to snap anything other than a few shoddy iPhone pics...so that's what you get. I will say that Drake White/Brantley Gilbert/Eric Church put on a helluva show - easily one of the best I've ever seen. And yes, the rumors are true...Eric Church smokes buckets of green during his sets but it's hard to care when the music's THAT GOOD. This concert had an inordinate amount of rednecks, croakies, Sperry Top Siders and visors. Good riddance Florida, have you any sense of decency? (This coming from the girl who wears a men's flannel from Wal-Mart)
I've been home for 2 days and I'm still riding that vacation high. And I've still got Georgia and it's inhabitants (...or just one) on my mind.
| Hellooooo Eric! |
| 'Merrrricaaaaa! |
| Major pyrotechnics on display...to hide all the subversive weed smoking |
| Strek and Casper, the friendly Seattle ghost. |
| Reunited with one of the greatest |
Um...I wear Sperry top siders. Am I the worst or what? I also LOVE whatburger. However, I decided to boycott when the cashier made me cry after insisting that I was carrying twins. Which I wasn't. Just give me my burger lady and leave me alone.
ReplyDelete