March 15, 2012

Suri's Burn Book

Yesterday I was introduced (by my boss) to one of the funniest Tumblr's I've ever lain peeps on: Suri's Burn Book. This little piece of brilliance curated by "Suri Cruise" (daughter of TomKat) is a deadpan chronicle of various other Hollywood half-pints and their decided lack of sartorial judgement. She frequently mocks her famous parental units and gives the general public snippets of her aristocratic penchants and plebian distaste. The way she relentlessly mocks the Affleck family's affinity for Croc's, shapeless hand-me-downs and altogether lack of taste is beyond entertaining. Rarely do I actually laugh out loud when blog trolling but this one got a few out me.  


Some of my favorites include:


via
 "Tom really wants us to start pairs-skating competitively. I told him not until his triple toe loop improves and only if our team name can be The Princess & the Pea. "


via
 "This is the grossest thing I’ve seen since Katie decided leggings are pants. Oh, Valentina, I just hope you are fully vaccinated."

No comments:

Post a Comment