August 18, 2011

The Bad Galarry

I honestly can't say it enough - I have really talented friends. We're not talking "I can swallow a piece of pasta and sneeze it out my nose" talented friends. We be talking real musicians, photographers and artists in every sense of the word. Tomorrow night there's not only a Pretty Broken Things show  but also a rip-roaring artist's collective at The Piranha Shop in the form of The Bad Galarry. We'll be celebrating some birthdays and featuring the art of some people I know and love, like...

Billy Thompson AKA BTHOMP featuring his throwback spray art







Sean Hamilton featuring his custom pinstriping and the latest & greatest from his brain child, Rumble Machine Co.





Br@!n Chandler with "Spirit Animal", an interactive stencil exhibit





And Morgan Dillon, the birfday girl herself, with some stunna fashion photography.

Fun fact: Morgan's dog is my dog's boyfriend. And part of the reason I love MD is because she does shit like this to Wallace:





A couple other artists will be featured so come show yer face and support some of my nearest and dearest - 8 pm at The Piranha Shop in Pioneer Square.

No comments:

Post a Comment