i literally squealed with joy when i opened my inbox and saw the words, "congratulations" "dallas shaw" and "ashley travers". eeek! you see, i'm an avid admirer of all things dallas shaw. and on valentine's day, this fashionista/artist/collaborator/designer posted a giveaway for some drool-worthy earrings courtesy of ashley travers at stella & dot. not only are they ridiculously adorable BUT...they're also mine. mine! i told the girls i'd wear those little stunners on my wedding day, since they're a perfect match to my engagement ring, and won them! they picked me! yippee! aren't they adorable? now run on over to stella & dot and frost yourself.
p.s. a couple yummy pictures of my engagement stunner for comparative purposes (:

special thanks to tacori & my darling mister, jesse mortensen,
for making my wildest dream come true


winning is the best feeling in the world!
ReplyDeleteAlso... you cut me off in April up until a few months ago with no posts, so naturally, I think you ditched the blog. Now I realize I have been missing out on your beautiful blog posts for almost 2 months!!!
I will forgive you. Keep making the magic happen on this thing, I love reading it.
Katie - you are the girl that got the ring that thousands of girls "ooh" and "ahh" about as they thumb through magazines. It is b-e-a-utiful!
ReplyDeleteOH MY GOODNESS Totally gorgeous!
ReplyDelete