Skin Care by kbarnes on polyvore.com
I promise you, I am THE worst at doing anything routinely aside from going to the bathroom, sleeping and engaging in obsessive dental hygiene. Habitual tasks and advanced planning have just never been a gift of mine, which is why I buy the 2-day teeth whitening kits and plane tickets less than three weeks in advance. Whoops. But I am proud to report that I've been sticking with the same skin care regimen for a couple of weeks now and have been crazy happy with the results. I was raised by a woman with a no-fuss beauty routine and it seems I've followed in her footsteps - these items are all pretty cheap and SUPER easy to get your hands on. If you click on the picture, it will even link you up to each product and it's pricing (God bless Polyvore!)
At night, I use the Purity wash first, then the exfoliating scrub. To clean mymoneymaker face extra good, I use small crocheted squares made using a Tunisian crochet stitch. These guys are soft on one side, rough on the other and have saved me from ever buying cotton rounds again. I make 5-10 at a time and they last quite a while. When they're dirty, I just throw them in the wash with everything else.
For days, I just put these two creams on before my 3 minute warpaint routine and I'm done before the dog's even finished her breakfast.
Note: I'm not rich. I buy the Sephora products in teeny travel bottles (they last forever) or have gotten them as gifts. The astringent lasts eons - I literally am about to finish a bottle I bought in high school. I also have sneaking suspicious I should probably be using some kind of wrinkle-reducing eye cream but I'm super happy with this one...which I got as a free sample and I'm making it last (:
I promise you, I am THE worst at doing anything routinely aside from going to the bathroom, sleeping and engaging in obsessive dental hygiene. Habitual tasks and advanced planning have just never been a gift of mine, which is why I buy the 2-day teeth whitening kits and plane tickets less than three weeks in advance. Whoops. But I am proud to report that I've been sticking with the same skin care regimen for a couple of weeks now and have been crazy happy with the results. I was raised by a woman with a no-fuss beauty routine and it seems I've followed in her footsteps - these items are all pretty cheap and SUPER easy to get your hands on. If you click on the picture, it will even link you up to each product and it's pricing (God bless Polyvore!)
At night, I use the Purity wash first, then the exfoliating scrub. To clean my
For days, I just put these two creams on before my 3 minute warpaint routine and I'm done before the dog's even finished her breakfast.
Note: I'm not rich. I buy the Sephora products in teeny travel bottles (they last forever) or have gotten them as gifts. The astringent lasts eons - I literally am about to finish a bottle I bought in high school. I also have sneaking suspicious I should probably be using some kind of wrinkle-reducing eye cream but I'm super happy with this one...which I got as a free sample and I'm making it last (:

No comments:
Post a Comment